EZ 2 Install Hardware System
- Last updated
Save as PDF
This article explains the process and tools needed for installing the EZ 2 Install Hardware system.
Recommended Tools: Phillips Screwdriver, Drill, 5/16" Drill Bit, Hammer, Level, Pencil
If there are multiple fixture posts (#1), measure from the center of one fixture post (#2) to the center of the other fixture post (#2). Use this measurement to know how far apart the mounting posts (#2) need to be.
- Position and level the mounting post (#2), with the tab at the bottom, in the position on the wall you want to install the fixture. Use a pencil to mark the hole locations.
- Drill 5/16" holes at each mounting post location.
- Fold the ends of the anchor (#3) together and insert into the hole. See "Figure 1". Lightly tap the anchor (#3) with a hammer until it is flush with the wall.
- Insert the plastic pin (#5) into the anchor (#3) to open it up behind the wall. Remove the pin (#5). See "Figure 2".
- Place the mounting post (#2), with the tab at the bottom, over the anchor (#3) and use a Phillips screwdriver to thread and tighten the Phillips screws (#4) through the mounting post (#2) and into the anchor (#3).
- Slide the fixture post (#1) down over the top of the mounting post (#2) until it snaps into place.
For a comprehensive guide, visit solutions.moen.com and select the type of product you are repairing. The guide will contain specific information associated with that style of product.
Still Not Finding What You're Looking For?
Contact Us or Call 1-800-BUY-MOEN
Non US? Moen Canada | Other International Sites