Single Handle 4" Centerset Sidemount Lever: Direct Connect 202233
- Last updated
Save as PDF
Moen produces a variety of single handle bathroom faucets. The interior components and assembly are not the same for each model. This article will explain one of the more common handle assemblies referred to as a Direct Connect 202233.
1. Locate the hole in the handle. The hole location will vary depending on the style of the faucet.
- Top Mount-The hole is located behind the handle
- Sidemount-The hole is located on the underside of the handle.
2. Insert a 3/32" Hex wrench into the hole in the handle (#2) and loosen the set screw (#1) until the handle (#2) lifts off the faucet.
2. Unthread the handle dome (#3).
For replacing the cartridge, see article Single Handle 4" Centerset Sidemount Lever: Direct Connect 202233
1. Thread the handle dome (#3) back onto the faucet.
2. Place the handle (#2) on top of the stem of the cartridge.
3. Insert the 3/32" Hex wrench into the hole on the handle (#2) to tighten the set screw (#1).
For additional information on Moen products visit solutions.moen.com and select the type of product you are repairing. The guide will contain repair details, troubleshooting and specific information on assembling handles associated with that style of product.
Still Not Finding What You're Looking For?
Contact Us or Call 1-800-BUY-MOEN
Non US? Moen Canada | Other International Sites