Two Handle 8" Wide Spread Knob: Threaded Cap
- Last updated
Save as PDF
Moen produces a variety of two handle wide spread bathroom faucets. The interior components and assembly are not the same for each model. This article will explain the handle assembly used exclusively on the Concentrix product line . This faucet style utilizes the 1224 cartridges.
- Unthread the handle cap (#1). The gasket (#2) will come off with the handle cap (#1).
- Pull off the handle insert (#3).
- Using a Phillips screwdriver, remove the Phillips screw (#4).
- The handle skirt (#6) pulls off followed by the handle adapter (#5).
To replace the cartridge see article 1224 Cartridge: Two Handle 8" Wide Spread Valves (Prior to 2000).
- Install the handle adapter (#5) by sliding it onto the plastic stem extension (#7).
- Slide the handle skirt (#6) back on to the faucet.
- Thread and tighten the Phillips screw (#4).
- Align the notch on the inside of the handle insert (#3) with the tooth on the outside of the handle adapter (#5). Slide the handle insert (#3) onto the handle adapter (#5).
- Screw the handle cap (#1) back on.
For additional information on Moen products visit solutions.moen.com and select the type of product you are repairing. The guide will contain repair details, troubleshooting and specific information on assembling handles associated with that style of product.
Still Not Finding What You're Looking For?
Contact Us or Call 1-800-BUY-MOEN
Non US? Moen Canada | Other International Sites