Skip to main content
FAQ's-Nebia Shower System
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- Are the Nebia by Moen products covered by Moen's Limited Lifetime Warranty?
- Are the Nebia by Moen products WaterSense labeled?
- Can I install myself?
- Can I use my existing valve and plumbing?
- Can the handshower flow independently from the rainshower?
- Does atomization make the water feel colder compared to a standard shower?
- How does Nebia by Moen handle hard water (or lime scale)?
- How does the handshower turn on?
- How do I clean my Nebia by Moen showerhead?
- How much water can I save?
- Is there backflow prevention?
- What does atomization mean?
- What if I prefer to not use the waterproof permanent adhesive?
- What is Nebia by Moen?
- What is the combined flow rate of the Nebia by Moen rainshower and handshower?
- What is the flow rate of the Nebia by Moen rainshower?
- What is the water heater requirement?
- What is the water pressure requirement?
- Will Nebia by Moen perform if I have low water pressure?
- Will Nebia by Moen really get the shampoo and conditioner out of my hair?
- Will the Nebia by Moen handshower effect my pacemaker since it has a magnet?
- Will this fit into my shower?