Skip to main content
Moen Solutions

Do I have to plug the valve in, and is an electrician required for installation



Yes, the valve needs to be plugged into a 110v AC supply on a GFCI circuit. A
certified electrician should install the initial GFCI outlet. 


  • Was this article helpful?