- How does the Smart Faucet with Motion Control differ from the Smart Faucet?
a. New, advanced touchless technology: users can control temperature and water flow with simple hand motions –all without ever having to touch the fixture. This patent-pending technology gives homeowners more control and personalization options, so they can engage their faucet in the way they prefer most.
- How many styles of Smart Faucet with Motion Control will be offered?
a. Smart Faucet with Motion Control is available in two models without a handle, coming later in 2022, and four styles with a handle, spanning traditional, transitional, and modern aesthetics.
- How does one control the temperature with motion?
- Besides motion, are there any other way of controlling the faucet?
a. Yes, there are four ways to control the handled version of the faucet: voice activation via a digital voice assistant (Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant), smartphone app, the handle, and a motion sensor – now with enhanced gesture control functionality.
- How is the Smart Faucet with Motion Control powered?
a. It is battery powered for easy installation – no electrical work is required. Six D cell batteries are included. An AC adapter is also included for convenience.