Skip to main content
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- Can I change the trim (showerhead, arm, flange, escutcheon, handle/knob and tub spout) without changing the valve in the wall?
- Can I purchase new tub and shower trim and connect it to my existing Moen tub and shower valve?
- Can I replace a two-handle lavatory faucet with a single-handle model? Do all faucets fit all bathroom sinks and tub/showers?
- Can I replace a two-handle or three-handle shower valve with a single handle model?
- Can I use my existing drain assembly when installing a new faucet?
- My rough-in valve in the shower was installed too far back from my finished wall. Can I get an extension kit to correct this?
- What is a pop-up drain assembly
- Why is there a gap between the handle and the escutcheon of my one-handle shower faucet?