Skip to main content
FAQ's- Innovations ioDigital
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- Are there any issues with electricity and the chance of being shocked?
- Do I have to plug the valve in, and is an electrician required for installation
- Do you need a larger hot water tank? What are the drainage requirements?
- How does the controller mount to the wall?
- How does the ioDigital valve work?
- How far away will the remote controls work?
- How many presets can you have for the shower? Roman Tub? Vertical Spa?
- How many spray outlets can be used in a digital vertical spa?
- Is the valve compatible with PEX, copper and CPVC?
- Is this a pressure balanced valve?
- What are the inlet sizes?
- What are the outlet sizes?
- What is the minimum water pressure needed for a digital valve?
- What is the warranty on the valve? Controller?
- Will the digital valves work with existing showerheads, hand showers and body sprays?
- Will the valve fit within a regular 2" x 4" framed wall?