Removal and Installation
Removal Of The O-Rings
- It is not necessary to remove cartridge clip and cartridge for this installation.
- Most faucets will only use two O-rings.
- Be sure to match each O-ring on the valve body with an O-ring from the parts kit.
|One-Handle||Two-Handle||87500A On Spout|
1. Caution: Always turn your water supplies off before disassembling your faucet. With the supplies turned off, move your faucet’s handle to the “on” position to relieve pressure.
- Remove each O-ring from their respective groove in the valve body. Be careful to not gouge this valve body.
- Using the supplied pouch of grease, apply a thin layer of grease to each rubber O-ring.
- Slide each O-ring onto the valve body and into the correct groove.