The following steps are for enabling the U by Moen Skill in the Amazon Alexa app. Enabling the U by Moen Alexa Skill will allow you to control your U by Moen Shower using Alexa. You must first download and install the Alexa app on your phone. These instructions are for both iPhone and Android.
- Open the Amazon Alexa app and tap the menu ≡ button.
- Select Skills & Games.
- Tap the magnifying glass icon.
- Type “U by Moen” in the search text box and then tap U by Moen Shower.
- Tap Enable to Use.
- Log in with your U by Moen account, and then tap Sign In.
- Once you have successfully enabled the Alexa Skill, you will receive the following message: “U by Moen Shower has been successfully linked.”
You can control your U by Moen shower by simply asking Alexa to turn on your shower to your favorite preset, to a specific temperature, and even control individual outlets. You can also control your shower with an Alexa routine.
Alexa, turn on the shower
Alexa, turn on my shower to 95 degrees
Alexa, turn off my shower
After creating a preset in your U by Moen app (i.e. Morning Shower or Workout):
Alexa, set the shower to Morning Shower
Alexa, start Preset One on the shower