Using The Controller
Starting Your Shower With The Power Button
Turning the shower on and off is controlled by the power button. You can also turn on the shower using the controller by simply pushing preset 1 or 2.
Pausing And Stopping Your Shower
To manually pause the shower, press each outlet button individually until all outlets are off. Pressing the power button will turn off the shower.
Selecting Water Temperature
The U by Moen shower valve will allow temperatures between 60 and 120 degrees. The default setting is 100 degrees.
1. Select a desired water temperature (hotter or colder) by pressing the hot or cold arrow keys on the button pad. Each button press equals one degree of temperature change.
2. The controller screen will change color from light blue to dark blue to purple to orange to red (based on target temperature) as the shower warms up to the desired temperature.
3. Once the shower reaches the desired temperature, the screen will switch to white and you will hear a tone from the controller and see an on-screen notification that your shower is ready.
Adjusting Outlet Flow
The controller allows you to select which outlets are in use based on the number of outlets available (two or four).
Turning Off Outlets:
Turning On Outlets:
Saving Controller Presets
You can program the two U by Moen shower controller preset buttons to each start a preferred shower experience, ready at the push of a button. Once you find the temperature you prefer and identify which outlets you want to have on, you can save those settings for future use.
1. To save a preset, simply press and hold the desired preset button (1 or 2) for a few seconds to maintain the current settings.
2. Once the settings are saved, you will hear a tone and see an on-screen notification. There will also be text in the bottom left of the screen indicating that these current shower settings reflect a preset. After a few seconds, the screen will transition back to the shower status screen.