Information for California Consumers: Your California Privacy Rights
Disclosures Related to Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Personal Data
If you are a California resident, the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) requires us to disclose the following information with respect to our collection, use, and disclosure of personal data, as these terms are defined by the CCPA.
- Categories of Personal Data Collected: In the preceding 12 months, we may have collected one or more of the following categories of personal data: identifiers, characteristics of protected classifications under California or U.S. law, commercial information, internet and electronic network activity, geolocation data, audio and visual information, inferences drawn about your preferences, and other categories of personal data that relates to or is reasonably capable of being associated with you.
- Business or Commercial Purpose for Collecting and Using Data: We may collect personal data for one or more of the following business purposes: to provide, maintain and improve our product services; to monitor and analyze trends, usage and activity related to our products; to detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities as well as protect the rights and property of Us and others; facilitate contests, sweepstakes and promotions and process and deliver entries and rewards; product warranty support; product service and functionality support; product registration; to complete product order requests; to respond to product inquiries; to respond to requests about product information or where and how to have products installed; to respond to product complaints; legal defenses; and, sales related purposes.
- Categories of Sources of Personal Data: We may have collected personal data from you from one or more of the sources described here: mobile applications which you downloaded onto your phone; our connected products; customer requests made by you, for example on-line, through customer service or by mail; social media; emails received from you; shipping companies; product distributors and installers; and third party marketing related companies.
- Categories of Personal Data Disclosed: In the preceding 12 months, we may have disclosed the following categories of personal data for business or commercial purposes: identifiers, internet and electronic network activity information, commercial information, audio and visual information, and demographic information.
- Categories of Third Parties With Whom We Share Personal Data: We may share your personal data with one or more of the third parties described here: between and among companies which are under common ownership with Us; vendors, service providers and consultants that perform services on our behalf; companies which store and process data on our behalf; companies which perform data analytics for us; companies which help service and install our products; companies which help deliver and track our products that are ordered, replaced or repaired; companies which provide information to you about where to find or have installed our products and services; law firms; insurance companies; companies which send to you information about products on our behalf; and, companies which you request Us to share your Personal Data with.
Your Consumer Rights
California consumers have the right to request access to their personal data, additional details about our information practices and deletion of their personal data, subject to certain exceptions. California consumers also have the right to opt out of sales of personal data, if a company is selling their data. We describe how California consumers can exercise their rights under the CCPA below. Please note that you may designate an authorized agent to exercise these rights on your behalf; however, we will need proof that the agent is authorized by you and will need to confirm your identity. We will not discriminate against you if you choose to exercise your rights under the CCPA. Note, however, for your protection, we will be unable to fulfill some of the requests summarized below if we or a third party verification service we employ is unable to verify your identity.
Right to Know: You may request access to the specific pieces of personal data we have collected about you in the last 12 months. You may also request additional details about our information practices, including the categories of personal data we have collected about you, the sources of such collection, the categories of personal data we share for a business or commercial purpose, and the categories of third parties with whom we share your personal data. You may make these requests by calling 844-Meet-Flo. We will verify your request by using a third party identity verification service. Please note that, for your safety, we cannot fulfill certain requests if we cannot verify your identity.
Deletion: You may request that we delete the personal data we have collected about you. Please note that we may retain certain information as required or permitted by applicable law. You may make these requests by calling 844-Meet-Flo. We will verify your request by using a third party identity verification service. Please note that, for your safety, we cannot fulfill certain requests if we cannot verify your identity.