- The water supply shut off valves must be turned off- see article How to Turn Off the Water Supply to the Faucet.
- Recommended Tools: Phillips Screwdriver
- The following instructions assume the handle and associated handle pieces have been removed. For additional details, visit solutions.moen.com and select the type you are repairing. The faucet guide will contain specific information on handle assemblies associated with that style of product.
1. Using pliers, unscrew the cartridge nut (#1) to remove.
2. Using pliers, grab the white stem of the cartridge (#2) and pull the cartridge (#2) out.
It is recommended to clean and flush the valve body (#3) prior to installing the new cartridge (#2). See article Valve Body Cleaning and Flushing for additional details.
1. Align the tab on the side of the cartridge (#2) with the notch in the brass valve body (#3) and slide the cartridge (#2) into the valve body.
2. Install the cartridge nut (#1) by threading clockwise.
For a comprehensive faucet guide, visit solutions.moen.com and select the type of faucet you are repairing. The faucet guide will contain specific information associated with that style of product.
Still Not Finding What You're Looking For?
Contact Us or Call 1-800-BUY-MOEN
Non US? Moen Canada | Other International Sites