Enable U by Moen Smart Shower Alexa Skill
This article includes detailed information on the U by Moen Smart Shower app, also known as the Moen Smart Water Network app or the Moen Smart Water app.
The following steps are for enabling the U by Moen Smart Shower skill in the Amazon Alexa app. Enabling the U by Moen Smart Shower Alexa Skill will allow you to control your U by Moen Smart Shower using Alexa. You must first download and install the Alexa app on your phone. These instructions are for both iPhone and Android.
- Open the Amazon Alexa app and tap the menu ≡ button.
- Select Skills & Games.
- Tap the magnifying glass icon.
- Type “U by Moen Smart Shower” in the search text box and then tap U by Moen Smart Shower.
- Tap Enable to Use.
- Log in with your Smart Shower account, and then tap Sign In.
- Once you have successfully enabled the Alexa Skill, you will receive the following message: “Smart Shower has been successfully linked.”
You can control your U by Moen Smart Shower by simply asking Alexa to turn on your U by Moen Smart Shower to your favorite preset, to a specific temperature, and even control individual outlets. You can also control your U by Moen Smart Shower with an Alexa routine.
Alexa, turn on the shower
Alexa, turn on my shower to 95 degrees
Alexa, turn off my shower
After creating a preset in your U by Moen Smart Shower app (i.e. Morning Shower or Workout):
Alexa, set the shower to Morning Shower
Alexa, start Preset One on the shower