This article includes detailed information on the Smart Faucet, also known as the U by Moen Smart Kitchen Faucet. It also refers to the Moen Smart Water app, also known as the Moen app or the Moen Smart Water Network app.
The following steps are for enabling your Smart Faucet(s) to be used with Google Assistant. This will allow you to control your Smart Faucet using Google Assistant. These instructions are for both iPhone and Android.
- In the Moen Smart Water app, tap Settings.
- Tap My Home.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and tap Google Assistant.
- Download the Google Assistant App from the App Store or Google Play Store.
- If asked to sign in, use your Google login and password.
- Tap Connect to Google Assistant in the Moen Smart Water app.
- Say or select"Yes" when asked if you would like to use Moen with Google Assistant.
- Say or select "Yes" when asked if it's okay to link your Moen account to Google.
- Sign in using your Moen login and password.
You can also link your Smart Faucet to Google Assistant by using the command "Hey Google, ask Moen to link my account" in the Google Assistant app. You will then be asked to link your Moen account to Google. Responding "yes" will prompt you to log in with your Moen Smart Water account login and password.