This article includes detailed information on the U by Moen Smart Shower app, also known as the Moen Smart Water Network app or the Moen Smart Water app.
The following steps are for adding your U by Moen Smart Shower(s) in the Google Home app. This will allow you to control your U by Moen Smart Shower using Google Assistant. You must first download and install the Google Home app on your phone. These instructions are for both iPhone and Android.
- On your mobile device, open the Google Home app.
- On the Home tab, tap the + button at the upper left corner.
- Tap Set up device.
- Tap Have something already set up?
- Search and select "Moen".
- Sign in using your U by Moen Account and follow the on screen steps to complete the setup.
Control the shower by saying commands like “Hey Google, turn on [shower name] to 101 degrees,” “Ok Google, start [preset name],” or “Hey Google, turn off [shower name].” You can also integrate U by Moen Smart Shower into Routines, to combine multiple smart home interactions. For example, the command “Hey Google, good morning,” can trigger a series of actions such as starting the shower, adjusting lighting and Google informing you of the day’s weather.